Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 9 July 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #19 ~ Best/Worse Movie Adaptations


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke & The Bookish


Top Ten Best Movie Adaptations


Hi Everyone! I know I haven't been participating in Top Ten Tuesday lately, some of the topics haven't interested me or I couldn't think of ten things to answer to, or I forgot to schedule my post, but I'm trying to be more proactive with scheduling my blogging, even with weekly memes, so please bare with me till I get the scheduling happening.

For this week, I have chosen the following Movie Adaptations...I don't know if it will be considered the best by most, but I loved them all anyway. 



Next week @ Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition

7 comments:

Angelica said...

I still have yet to watch the Lord of the Rings movies or read the books! I really need to get on that!
My TTT- http://angelica-2009.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-ten-tuesday-12.html

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with the Harry Potter series. Very good adaptations despite some stuff being left out.

Jacque said...

Great List!! I love the Harry Potter series as well and had to include them on my list. Willy Wonka is a great movie. I guess I didn't realize it was a book as well.

I still have to see the new Alice in Wonderland. Johnny Depp always does an amazing job with these types of movies.

Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-ten-tuesday-bestworst-books-to-movie.html

Anonymous said...

That is a really great list. I love the way you've grouped the posters (?) for the HP and LotR films together.I think the Alice and Narnia ones were quite good adaptations too.

Nikki said...

Great list, Angelica!

I have to agree with you on Willy Wonka, Harry Potter and the LoTR series. I liked Narnia (didn't love it though) and same with Beautiful Creatures. Where the movie had charm, I did find it to be a tad bit confusing (especially since I hadn't read the book yet). I, however, was not a huge fan of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I'm a classic Disney fan myself. :)

lillylilac said...

Good list, I loved Harry Potter and Narina as well.

Kelly said...

I've sadly never watched any of these movies. :P
I did try convincing my sister to watch Marley & Me because she cried so much during the book, but so far, she refuses to because she's afraid that it'll make her cry again.
Thanks for stopping by my TTT Angelica! (:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.