Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 7 July 2013

Day 6 Summer Lovin Read-a-thon {Update, Challenge, Participation}


Welcome to Day 6 of the Summer Lovin Read-a-thon and the 24 hour marathon! Today's the last day of sign up so don't miss out, click on the event banner above for all the official stuff. 

Day 1 

Day 5 Update

Books Read: Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear (33 pages) 
Pages Read: 33 
Total Books Finished: None
Total Pages Read: 294

Challenge: Cover Title Scramble hosted by Love, Life, Read

Participation Post topics schedule

It’s good to be Bad….boys that is!! Tell us which bad boys make your heart go pitter patter in all the wrong right ways!

I'm not a huge fan of "bad boys" anymore as I've had enough dealings with those to last me a lifetime in real life...so I had trouble trying to figure this one out, but I thought I was on a roll with the Participation posts so...

I took these casts from other blogs/websites, but they are sourced, only because I'm terrible at picturing characters let alone looking for an actor/model that looks similar to how I picture them.

The first person I thought of when I read this Participation topic was Damon Salvatore, this is the only time I've loved the bad boy over the good boy, not so much from when I was reading the book but when I was watching the show.

The pic of Yuu Tomohiro is taken from Book Passion for Life, however, she had him down for Akiva from Daughter of Smoke & Bone but this is how I picture Tomohiro from Ink.

Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith

Source: Fanpop

Yuu Tomohiro from Ink by Amanda Sun


Source: Book Passion for Life

W.W. Hale the 5th from The Heist Society by Ally Carter

Source: Tumblr



Finn Belastra from Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood 

Source: hardcoverobsession.blogspot.com

Four aka Tobias from Divergent by Veronica Roth

Source: Divergentfans.com




5 comments:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

You are doing great Angelica, I am working on my 4th book

Book Bunny said...

Ooh, the second pic is VERY nice ;)

Monster of Books said...

AHHH *squeals* Yuu Tomohiro :D Definitely would date a guy like him XD If only my Japanese was better...hahaha

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said...

Love Damon!! Can't go wrong with Ian Somerhalder.

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

Anonymous said...

While I didn't really like Tomo from Ink, I have to admit that the picture you chose for him features a really hot guy! :)

I know what you mean by not being so into bad boys. IRL, I don't think I could ever stand the bad boys I read in books!

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.