Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 18 July 2013

Day 10 ~ How do you choose what book to read next?


The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is created by April at Good Books and Good Wine. Daily for the duration of 15 days each blogger participating will post their reply to the corresponding topic above. April will post up her daily response along with a linky so that participating bloggers can leave their own link to their daily post. Click on the event banner or link above for more information or to sign-up.

Here's my Book Blogger Challenge Responses:

Day 5 - Tear Jerkers
Day 6 - Shopping for Books 
Day 7 - Blogging Quirks
Day 8 - Blog Appeal
Day 9 - Why do I blog about books?

Day 10 ~ How do you choose what book you read next? 


I normally have a review book list that must be read by x date, so with that it's easy, I just read what's next in line for it's due date. However, for my pleasure reads, I just look at the shelf or my ebook reader list and check out what's standing out to me, it's pretty much what goes through my mind at that point in time. Or I might read a blog post that has someone mentioning said book and I'll go "I've got that, should get it out and read it!" So there's nothing organised or professional or scientific about my book choice, it's simply what I "feel" like reading at that point in time LOL. 

Here's me trying my first ever gif, do you all think it's an appropriate gif? I'm not very good as searching for gif's as yet and I don't know how to create them, I might learn how to though. 

Source: Pretty Deadly Reviews 

2 comments:

Blogger10 said...

I do pretty much the same thing with book choices...review copies get priority, then I just pick kind of randomly for my other reads. Usually I try to determine what genre I'm jonesing for, and move in that direction. My TBR pile is so big, I'm bound to find something that works!!
Nice job on the gif ;) Tumblr is my favorite source!

Anonymous said...

Pretty much the same for me. :) First I read books that I have for review, if I don't have (a lot of) those, I just pick what stands out to me or what I feel like reading. =)

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.