Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 23 July 2013

Day 15 Book Blogger Challenge ~ Book Blogging Mentors


The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is created by April at Good Books and Good Wine. Daily for the duration of 15 days each blogger participating will post their reply to the corresponding topic above. April will post up her daily response along with a linky so that participating bloggers can leave their own link to their daily post. Click on the event banner or link above for more information or to sign-up.

Here's my Book Blogger Challenge Responses:

Day 5 - Tear Jerkers
Day 6 - Shopping for Books 
Day 7 - Blogging Quirks
Day 8 - Blog Appeal
Day 9 - Why do I blog about books?
Day 10 - How do I choose what book to read?
Day 11 & 12 - 5 Best blog posts and Combat Book Blogger Fatigue
Day 13 - Under Appreciated Book that EVERYONE should read
Day 14 - Book Deal Breakers


I cannot believe it's the last day of The Book Blogger Challenge. I'm quite sad that this 15 days come to an end so quickly! I hope that April hosts a similar challenge in the near future. I really enjoyed doing these posts, along with visiting other bloggers and getting to know them so much better than just reading their normal posts. Thanks so much April for hosting this fantastic challenge and I'm definitely in when you do it again! Please check my responses for the earlier days, all linked above, and finally the last day of the Book Blogger Challenge...

Day 15 ~ Book Blogging Mentors


I haven't been a part of the book blogging community for long, so unfortunately I do not know that many bloggers personally, nor have I been blessed with a mentor. However, the following bloggers are those that I consider to be my mentor, whether they know it or not. 
Reading Angel
Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Xpresso Reads
Book Blogging at it's finest!

1 comments:

Book Bunny said...

So many people are doing this challenge right now! Maybe I should too but I fear I'm too lazy :D There is some other challenge like this and it lasts 30 days but I have lost the link :(

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.