Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 16 July 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #20 ~ Authors In Need Of More Recognition


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke & The Bookish


Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition


Author Photos are linked to their Goodreads page with their book list and bio


Left to Right - Scott Westerfeld, Kristin Bailey, Jennifer Snyder

    Left to Right - John Marsden, Jeff Gunhus, Laury Falter

    






    Left to Right - Stacey Kennedy and Rhiannon Paille


    Left to Right - Hannah Harrington and Isobelle Carmody


Next week @ Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Words/Topics That Will Make You NOT Pickup A Book

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right about Hannah Harrington! I'll have to check out some of the authors I haven't heard of.

Unknown said...

SW is the only one I've read, so I'll definitely have to check into the others. Great list!

My TTT: http://suchanovelidea.com/2013/07/16/top-ten-tuesday-7/

Jess @ Such A Novel Idea!

Jacque said...

I haven't heard of any of these authors. I will have to check them out. I don't read a lot of unknown authors, so mine are all fairly well known in YA circles. They just aren't main stream like Stephenie Meyer, Cassandra Clare, J.K. Rowling, Suzanne Collins, etc.

Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-ten-tuesday-authors-who-deserve.html

Kay said...

YES to John Marsden! He made my list as well. He is totally under-appreciated.

My TTT

Unknown said...

Great list! I'd added more books to my TBR. :)

Annie J said...

Melina Marchetta is always at the top of my authors who deserve more recognition. Because she's just unparalleled.

Krystianna said...

I love Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series! I've read Uglies and Pretties numerous times but I still have to read the rest of the series... hopefully soon! :)

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.