Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 19 July 2013

Friday Blog Hop ~ Feature & Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop



Favourite Classic Novel

I haven't read many classics, but from the ones I've read I'd have to say my favourite is Dracula by Bram Stroker. I'm not sure if Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier is considered a classic but that's also a favourite along with Little Women by Loisa May Alcott. 


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • You MUST follow BOTH Featured Blogs of the week (linked below)
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it at the bottom of this post 
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 



This week's Featured Bloggers




Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (Where do you like to go to read other then your home)

Unlike Rachel at Parajunkee I can read ANYWHERE. I'll sit, stand and read whether it be at the bus stop, on the sidewalk, sitting waiting for the train, even walking! I read ANYWHERE. However, the best destination reading spot for me would be anywhere that looks like the picture below. 

This one is a picture of Boracay in the Philippines. My family & I used to vacay here all the time, and I've read whilst sitting on one of the deck chairs or hammocks by the beach when I was a child, but unfortunately I haven't attended this destination since I've been an adult. And yes the water is this crystal clear and the sand is white!

Source: thebestbeach.com.au




Please Follow Me



8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading any chance I get too! Old follower!

My F&F:

http://qaisracetusbookblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/feature-and-follow-71913.html

Mei said...

I love Little Women, but found Dracula to be a bit boring myself.
Happy Friday!
Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

Jenny @ Book Sojourner said...

I can read anywhere too. But I do enjoy being beachside if I have the choice.

Old follower. My FF:
http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/07/feature-follow-15-reading-spot.html

Elizabeth said...

I am happy to see you chose Rebecca. That is my favorite along with To Kill a Mockingbird.

I am happy to read anywhere, but to choose a place, it would have to be at my son's house looking out the window at the Hudson and Manhattan.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Meredith said...

LOVE that picture! Makes me want to go there now. I'm with you, I can read anywhere :) Thanks for stopping by my FF.

Meredith

Mo_books said...

I chose Animal Farm by George Orwell. But I did like Little Women.
Happy Hopping
http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/07/book-blogger-hop-4-july-19th-25th.html

Anonymous said...


Hi I’m following thru from Parajunkie’s follow friday.
Following you on Bloglovin, Facebook, Google+ & Twitter!
"Literary Quill Promotions"

"Literary Quill Reviews"

Ashley Nemer said...

Dracula is always a good one. Hope to see you on my blog. http://ashleynemer.blogspot.com/2013/07/book-blogger-take-11.html New Google Follower

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.