Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 19 March 2013

Know Me Better 19/3



Know Me Better is a new weekly feature hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Weekly, Kathy will post 5 questions (from Author Interview Questions) which she will personally answer. Participants can do the same by either commenting on Kathy's Know Me Better post for the week or by doing a blog post like I have and link to it at  the end of this post. 

What was the last thing that made you cry?

Boyfriend

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

Ironing 

What is your favorite form of exercise?

Aerobics and any classes like Zumba

What is your current desktop picture?

Default Mac desktop pic



You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

Bora Bora 



6 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

DOn't let boyfriend make you cry. Boys aren't worth it if they made you sad too much.

Stephanie @ Bookfever said...

Weirdly I actually don't mind ironing. Well, as long as I can listen to music while doing it. :D

Unknown said...

Your boyfriend made you cry! Do you want me to come beat him up? It'll be my excuse to go to Australia :P

Christine said...

Bora Bora looks so pretty! I would love to go there at some point. Love zumba! New follower :)

Carmen B. said...

Oh wow, I'm usually not a big fan of Caribbean places because it's so hot and humid, but that picture is stunning o.O
And I'm sorry about the thing with your boyfriend :(

Unknown said...

I forgot to say how much I hate ironing, which probably gives you an idea how seldom I iron. lol
My KMB: http://theselftaughtcook.blogspot.com/2013/03/know-me-better-week-3.html

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.