Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 29 March 2013

Feature & Follow Friday 29/3

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • You MUST follow BOTH Featured Blogs of the week (linked below)
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it at the bottom of this post 
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 
Pls follow via RSS/Email, Blog Lovin or Linky Followers. These are my preferences over GFC. 


This week's Featured Bloggers


Photobucket

Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book and how did you react? 


While I cannot pinpoint a "scene" the book that did make me cry was Cecilia Ahern's "P.S. I Love You". What's strange is that I didn't actually cry when he passed, I cried more when Holly stayed at home and reminisced about Gerry (recently departed Husband) and when she started getting the letters. The contents of the letters were what really made me tear up. Ahern's a fab writer and she really has you feeling the characters emotions so it was very hard not to get emotional when you personally feel like your going through what Holly is going through.


23 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG haven't read the book, but the film actually got to me!

old follower
http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

Ankita Singhal said...

Oh I loved PS ILU too... one of the most emotional book. :) :(
New Follower via GFC
Happy reading
Happy blogging

xx
Ankita @ Booklok Coffee FF

Unknown said...

I've never read the book but I totally loved the film. Gerard Butler is a great actor.

My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Unknown said...

Oh yes. I'm with you on this one. I wept when she was receiving the letters, but also I saw the movie before the book, and I actually found the movie better. *GASP* Books are always better aren't they? This was a first for me really, liking a movie better than the book.

I don't know why, I just connected better. Maybe it was Gerard Butler. ;)

Do drop by my FF.
Following via GFC and Networked Blogs =)

Beth said...

Just dropping by to let you know you will be my A-Z feature on Monday.

Unknown said...

I haven't read PS I Love You, but have heard wonderful things about it. Thanks for stopping by this week! Old follower :D
Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

Sayyed said...

Thanks for visiting Imagine a World!
New follower :)

ParaJunkee said...

How nice of you to include the Feature's buttons. Above and beyond. Thank you so much. Thank you for hopping too - that one had me an emotional wreck through the entire thing, lol. Good choice.

Amie said...

I love your blog, just felt like I'd fell into the fairy tale land =)

A lot of bloggers are moving to WordPress now, so IDK if I should move. But it's a hard decision because technology and I are not friend =/

Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

Wow I really Like your blog, it is so cool looking! :) can't wait to see more posts in the future! Have a great weekend! :)

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Haven't read it but the story seems enjoyable. Nice pick!

old follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-41.html

Maria's Bookshelf said...

I've read this book and it got me pretty bad at certain point.
New follower :) Here's my very first F&F : Maria's Bookshelf - F&F #1

Unknown said...

Oh my, PS I Love You is an emotional roller coaster for me. I was laughing one minute and crying the next. Thanks for stopping by my FF! :-)

Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

LisaILJ said...

It's funny how many of us are focuses on books that made up sad. I didn't even want to get into the books that enraged me. I guess that's for another post. Thanks for stopping by my FF, I'm an old follower.

LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble For YA

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I read that book years ago. I don't remember a lot of it, but I do remember loving it.
My Hop

Unknown said...

Angelica! I saw the movie and that made me cry! Can't imagine the book!! Thanks for the follow!

Here's my Feature & Follow

JezzebellJC said...

I didn't read this book, but saw the movie and it was pretty emotional! The letters were more touching than the actual event. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

Kim (YA Asylum) said...

P.S. I Love you is a touching book!

New Bloglovin' follower
My FF

Danielle Annett said...

Sounds like a good one!
New GFC follower, thnx for stoppin by my FF
Danielle @ www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

The movie was touching, the book dragged a bit sometimes, but the letters were emotional indeed!

FF-Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Daphne said...

Hmm haven't seen this one before. I'll have to find time to read it sometime. xD

Thanks for stopping by! Old follower.
Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

Unknown said...

I have not read the book, but I did watch the movie! And it made me all kinds of sad.

Thanks for stopping by my FF!

Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

greg said...

Love your theme. New GFC follower. I'm at BlogTheEclectic.blogspot.com

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.