Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 25 January 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #7 ~ Settings I'd Like To See More Of



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

 

Top Ten Settings I'd Like To See More Of (Or At All)


1. Italy
Venom by Fiona Paul


3. Circus





Source: Amanda Belle Starr






 
4. Summers

5. Haunted House




Source: Enjoy Your Holiday

8. Boarding School



9. Sydney, Australia

Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta

  
Source: Fan Pop

10. Paris


Die for Me by Amy Plum


 

Click here to read everyone else's Top Ten list.


Next Week's Topic @ Top Ten Tuesday:
Most Frustrating Character Ever 




5 comments:

Alisa Selene said...

I love Italy as a setting as well, great choices!

Jess Schira said...

I love the idea of haunted castles as a setting.

Axie said...

Venice, Circuses, Castles--I LOVE these as settings. And I love that you added in book examples.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw. New follower~!!!

Books are Bread

Sana said...

Haunted houses? That has to be a first! I like the idea of it. And you can never have enough books with settings in Paris, road trip books, castles and college! Great list.

Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post!

Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

Kate @ whYAnot said...

I love how you have examples for each setting. When I was in high school Looking for Alibrandi was my favourite book (and then later Saving Francesca). Since then I've always loved high school books set in Australia.

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.