Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 11 April 2009

Happy Easter!!!



I just wanted to apologize for the lack of posts. I've just been busy and the last week have had a bad bout of the flu. So I've been missing out on my readings and my "What are you reading on Monday" posts. This is probably the slowest week in my "reading" this year. However, in note I've completed my two challenges from J-Kaye; "YA" and the "1st in Series" challenge. 

Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!!!

1 comments:

Drea said...

You've been Splashed. An award is waiting for you @ http://awaitingserenity.net/?p=452

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.