Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 5 December 2015

Stacking the Shelves #20


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's main purpose is to showcase the books you've obtained (borrowed, won/gifted, given for review or purchased) for the week gone by. To participate, link to your own STS post here

How is everyone going? I've been very busy as of late trying to get out the reviews I need to get out as I've been so lucky in receiving some AMAZING books. My Stacking the Shelves post are normally written a few weeks in advance but when I receive a soon to be released book, of course I so want to feature those first, right? 

So here I am, quite jumbled, so if I double up on books, as in mention it on two #STS posts, don't think I'm just rubbing it in, I've simply overlooked that I've already mentioned it. So without further ado, here's what my week looked like in the book world. 

Book Hauls



Carry on by Rainbow Rowell and Soundless by Richelle Mead


Huge Thanks to Pan MacMillan and Penguin Books

Now I've only ever read Rainbow Rowell's Eleanor & Park but did I love that book so...ok I can't spoil it as the review is coming shortly, so you'll have to wait in suspense, or you'd probably have read it already in which case, comment below so we can fangirl/guy over it. So there you go, I still leaked my "opinion" out of the bag, did you get the hint? 

We don't need to get into Richelle Mead and my love for her, right? Just a hint, Soundless definitely does not disappoint. 



I also attended the #BTCYA Event hosted by Harper Teen at Harper Collins Sydney office, here's a recap of the event. All attendees got super awesome swag bags, hence why it is included in my STS post. 

Since it is a crappy photo...I'm yet to learn to take decent ones for my blog. I'll describe the contents:-

Harper Teen "Epic Reads" Tote - and this tote is AHMAZING! It is truly designed for multiple and heavy books, it is strong y'all! 

Ten Thousand Skies About You by Claudia Gray poster

Between The Covers catalogue showing the 2016 YA Releases for Harper Teen

ARC of Demon Road by Derek Landy, Author to the Skulduggery Pleasant Series

ARC of Lady Helen & The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman

A few book swag, I picked up 2 buttons and a postcard of The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly.

A very generous swag pack, some of the bags contained Passenger by Alexandra Bracken, had I known this I would have diligently searched for one of those bags LOL.

Thanks so much to Amanda & Tim and the rest of the team at Harper Collins for such an amazing and entertaining night, it was certainly an honour to be part of this wonderful community.

Last but certainly not least, I'm gonna count this as a "book haul", these two darling books from my #OTSPSecretSister.



Gorgeous right? These book necklaces are from Cait at Paper Fury Ink an Aussie Etsy seller. Thank you to my wonderful #OTSPSecretSister you truly spoil me each and every month. 


That's all for me for this week, till next week...

Have a Great weekend! 


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.