Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 15 August 2015

Sunday Post #15

The Sunday Post
Sunday Post is a weekly feature hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Reviewer. It's main purpose is similar to that of a Sunday newspaper; recap of the week gone by, additions to your library and what is going on in the book blogging community.

Library Additions


Inspired by The Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews

I won this from Snowdrop Dreams. Yet to read it but so excited and it's oh so pretty in pink. I absolutely adored Eleanor & Park so I'm sure I'll love Landline too. 


Got this from the store I mentioned here, it's a second hand book store that does buy back, but I don't really buy printed books unless I have the entire collection thus far, so most if not all of these won't be getting returned, but I do love the concept. 

Personal News

I haven't been as constant on my blogging the last week or two because my son's been sick and I've just started my Diploma again, only have to do one core unit and one elective and I'll have my Diploma, but I needed the week or two to get back into my groove. I've also had a bit of problems with my Scheduled posts not posting on schedule, so please comment below if it's happened to you and what you did to fix it as I'm not getting much help from Blogger.

Around The Blogosphere 



The Secret Sister Project has commenced and the lovely girls that organise this event has opened it Internationally! Yay! So I was fortunate enough to have been able to participate which I'm so excited about. I've already sent my Sister the August package, and I've also purchased the following month's package already. It's been so fun and exciting to plan and shop for my Sister. This is such a fantastic event! For those that would like to participate but didn't get to sign up on time, follow the organisers on Twitter and their blog so you can start getting to know them as that's one of the requirements to be able to join. 

Bout of Books

Bout of Books Read-a-thon starts this Monday, so don't forget to sign up! Here's the Schedule for the coming week.


Beat the Heat Read-a-thon commences next week, so don't forget to participate in this one too. This, like Bout of Books is also a lot of fun. Check it out! 


0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.