Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 17 February 2013

Know Me Better (KMB)







Know Me Better is a new weekly feature hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Weekly Kathy will post 5 questions (from Author Interview Questions) which she will personally answer. Participants can do the same by either commenting on Kathy's Know Me Better post for the week or by doing a blog post like I have and link to it at  the end of this post. 


1. Pieces of Advice you have for aspiring writers? 
I haven't written stories since I was a child so I don't really have much experience in giving advice,  but one I've noticed even writing book reviews, is write it, take a break and then re-read/edit. Don't do the editing in one sitting as chances are you won't be able to pick out the mistakes as you've been watching those words for far too long already. 


2. Favorite TV show when you were younger?

When I was a child I liked Cartoons and Soap Operas, but two that stand out to me in these categories are Power Rangers and Santa Barbara.

3. What would we find if we looked under your bed? 

Lots of dust, dust and maybe an odd sock here and there from my puppy dragging it there...grrr!  

4. Book Store or Library? 

Both for different purposes but if money was not an obstacle definitely book store I love new books! 

5. Heads or Tails? 

No preference but for this exercise I'd go with TAILS! 

4 comments:

Lee @ Rally the Readers said...

I wish that I could buy every book I wanted, but it's just not possible, so I depend on the library a lot. If there's a book that I'm not sure is going to be my cup of tea, I'll borrow it first; if I like it, I can always buy my own copy eventually.

Vonnie said...

Yes! Power Rangers! Well, the original ones of course. I was the yellow ranger :)

Liliana said...

Powers Rangers!!! Oh my gods! I used to watch that too! Ah, the nostalgia, lol

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I hadn't replied sooner.
To change the color of the book blog badge, http://bookblogs.ning.com/main/embeddable/list you can also change the size. Follow the link and you'll see the color for background and text
I never saw Santa Barbara

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.