- ► 2015 (99)
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2009 (60)
- ▼ December (7)
- ► November (5)
- ► September (5)
- 2016 (4)
- 2015 (99)
- 2013 (348)
- 2012 (4)
- 2011 (64)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (60)
|Source: Jane Austen Gift Shop|
Source:- Penguin Blog
Source:- 4 Ingredients
- Folk Art/Ceramic Painting
- I probably would prefer to purchase makeup + skincare + clothing + perfume for myself just because it's a more personal thing and hence it's quite hard to choose for me, I have trouble finding stuff in this department for myself so imagine a stranger doing so?
- I love all types of books including non-fiction (home interior + self-help + finance + biography + crafts) and fiction (chic-lit and top 100 listings).
- I also thoroughly enjoy magazines and love; Real Weddings + Real Living + Home Beautiful + House & Garden + Shop til you Drop + Money + Macworld just to name a few.
- I love all quirky things and cutesy things that I probably wouldn't purchase myself because I'd feel it's a waste of money.
- I love momiji dolls and their accessories as well as geisha dolls and other Asian-inspired as well as classic homewares.
- I'm a handbag lover, that's my accessory addiction and I don't wear accessories in terms of jewelry because they discolour on me so I have my set gold pieces that I wear daily.
- I don't cook but bake cupcakes + cookies + cakes and like any cute pieces for baking.
- Subscriptions to any of those magazines listed above
- Any Pandora/Chamilia Charms
- Momiji or any cute makeup/cosmetic bag
- Any organisational stuff for my personal study at home and/or the home in general from Kikki-K/Smiggle and/or other stationery stores
- Oroton or any nice Diary/Agenda
- Books + Books and more Books
Apple recently (September 9th) released the new and revamped fourth generation iPod Nano. It seems that Apple has decided to go back to the original design (thin and long) rather than staying with the replaced 3rd generation design of small, wide and commonly referred to as "fat" nano. Apple has made the new nano curvier and an all-aluminum and glass design.
New features includes:-
"Genius" - finds songs that goes well together in your library creating a "Genius" playlist.
"Rock & Roll over" - you can now tilt and turn your nano according to your preference and the screen real estate will change accordingly.
Shake to shuffle - shake your nano and your music will get "shuffled".
Games - games are now more interactive with the tilt and turn option.
Screen - high resolution 2" widescreen
Further explanation of features and other new options are available here.
Design changes were made so that users can view videos in landscape mode, sharing the design aspect of the Touch and iPhone, seeing as the screen real estate of the previous Nano was criticised to be too small to view videos properly.
All colours available (shown on pic) are offered in BOTH 8GB and 16GB at $199 and $279 respectively. Red is exclusive to Apple.
At this stage I do not have a personal judgement on the product as I have not viewed it in person, stay tuned though and I'm sure I'll have something to say about it once I do see it.