Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 3 February 2013

Feature & Follow Friday




Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • You MUST follow BOTH Featured Blogs of the week (linked below)
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it here
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! Preferably other methods other than GFC as it's soon to be discontinued.

This week's Featured Bloggers





What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself  in your favourite book?


RUN! As of late most of my favourite books are Paranormal and Dystopian, so there's bound to be something to run from LOL 

However, if I awoke at a dorm at Hogwarts, I would love my life! I'd attend classes and actually do work! I would also love to go shopping at Diagon Alley.




4 comments:

robgirlbooks said...

Run is exactly the right response, however I'm broken whenever there's an emergency afoot. I look around, think, look some more...think again. If you want a calm person who won't run around screaming in the middle of an 8.2 earthquake for 60 seconds, I'm your girl! So I guess I need to wake up in a mellow book, too bad I'm a vamp/shifter/post appocalypitc girl. Great answer. Old subscriber here. Here's my FF.

Unknown said...

Hogwarts is definitely the place to be :) Nice pick!

Old GFC Follower
My FF @ The Creative Forum
Happy Reading :)

Unknown said...

I agree, I would be running in most of my favorites as well. New follower PageGirlsPageofBookReviews

Drea Shane said...

Running, great answer! I just wanted to make out with boys:) I'm a new gfc follower, check my ff:
http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

Cheers
Andrea

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.