Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 8 August 2011

Lauren Kate Signing



In honour of "Passion" being released, author Lauren Kate has been touring. Prior to arriving in Australia she was in the Philippines (where I was born) and she has now since moved on to New Zealand. You can find out where she'll be signing here.

So on Sunday July 31st 2011 at Parramatta Dymocks I was able to meet Lauren Kate and get my "Fallen" trilogy signed! She was fantastic and the turnout was great! Here's a pic of the line, courtesy of Dymocks.

I had arrived so early as I had a prior engagement in the area, but I was at the front of Dymocks from 1pm (signing begun at 2:30 pm), at 1.30pm when no one was still in line I went out to the car to do some reading, returned at 2.10pm and there was at least 50 people in front of me! So I was quite annoyed to say the least...but it was certainly worth the wait.

The books below is what I got signed.

Now to finish this post off, I'm going to be giving away a signed copy of "Passion", (pic above) however, I'm yet to figure out how to do the form, so please bare with me and hopefully I'll work it out before this week ends. I'll have a blog post specific to the giveaway, so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.