Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 16 August 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


"It's Monday! What Are You Reading?" is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. To participate link to yourself here. Book Journey also encourages participants to visit others participating, and by doing so you go into a draw to win a book of your choice. Please check out all the details in the link provided above.
As I was writing this post I just saw that in last week's post I was the winner!!! I visited a total of 90 blogs!
Anyway, I'm now participating in "In my Mailbox" and thought that maybe since both are Monday meme and they are very similar in purpose that I may start joining the two together. This week's IMM was quite large in size so I've kept separated, but what do you all think? Do you combine your weekly meme? What do you think of combining IMM and "It's Monday! What Are You Reading?"
Last Week's Reading:-
Hex Hall 2 Raising Demons by Rachel Hawkins
The Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards
Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison
Currently Reading:-
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Future Reading:-
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Heist Society by Ally Carter
*Linked to Goodreads

10 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You have some intriguing titles here. Hope you're enjoying them all. I'm curious about Heist Society.

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

Anonymous said...

I have plans to read Divergent soon! I've heard great things about it. I loved Before I Fall - I listened to it on audiobook and it was fantastic.

megan @ Read It, See It

The1stdaughter said...

Oh! I hope you are loving Divergent, it seems to be the book everyone I know truly loved!

Have a fabulous reading week and thanks so much for stopping by earlier!

Ivana said...

Before I Fall is one of my favorite YA novels ever. And I'm so jealous that you have Divergent, I'm dying to read it :)

None said...

How did you like Hex Hall #2 ? I liked the second book even better than the first book. The story was nicely unpredictable.

Unknown said...

Nimue - As you I enjoyed Hex Hall 2 better than 1. To be honest I found 1 a bit blah but when I read 2 it made the series so much better :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting NotJustReading, Angellica. I'd of loved to read some of your blog but it's displaying weird characters for whatever reason. (I'm running Chrome on a Windows Vista laptop if you want to investigate the problem). BTW, I didn't read and review all those books in one week - it'd just been a wee while since I made an It's Monday! post.

Martha Eskuchen said...

I really want to read Divergent and am interested in The Girl in the Steel Corset too. I'll have to come back and see how you liked them.
I really like Maria V. Snyder books too!
Have a great week.

Teddyree said...

Congrats on your awesome blog visiting efforts ... a very deserved win. Lots of great titles there, have a great week and happy reading :)

Esme said...

Angelica, thank you for visiting. very strange all the words on your blog are appearing as symbols on my MacBook.

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.