Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 15 August 2011

In My Mailbox #2


In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren. It's main purpose is to show off the books that you have purchased/borrowed/obtained in the last week. Further information can be found in the IMM link above and you can add your own IMM post link here.

Won




I'm REALLY excited as this is the very first time I've EVER won anything. I want to thank Lisa from Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me for hosting this wonderful giveaway and thank you for my prize! It's come just in time for Maria V. Snyder's Signing this week. THANK YOU!

Library


Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (not in pic)
Raising Demons by Rachel Hawkins
Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
Before I fall by Lauren Oliver
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Inner Circle by Kate Brian
Legacy by Kate Brian
Ambition by Kate Brian
Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris
A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris

Bought


Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Everlasting by Alyson Noel
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
The Third Day, The Frost by John Marsden
The Book of Lies by James Moloney
Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld

*Books linked to Goodreads

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.