Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 8 August 2011

In My Mailbox #1

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren. It's main purpose is to show off the books that you have purchased/borrowed/obtained in the last week. Further information can be found in the IMM link above and you can add your own IMM post link here.

Library Books


The Kiss of Death by Marcus Sedgwick
My Swordhand is Singing by Marcus Sedgwick
Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Confessions by Kate Brian
Untouchable by Kate Brian
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Heist Society by Ally Carter
The Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards
My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey


Bought



Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
Die for Me by Amy Plum
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
The Study Series Box set by Maria V. Snyder
Also bought Lauren Kate books for the signing, post can be found here.

7 comments:

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you back now. You got some good books too. I want to get Lament and Ballad soon.

Just got back from the Maria V Snyder signing in Brisbane. I'll probably do a post on it soon. If you want to do up a form for a giveaway, go to https://docs.google.com/ and click the 'create new' drop down menu and select form.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What a lot of intriguing books you have! Hope you enjoy them all...and thanks for visiting my blog.

Jennifer said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You have quite a selection of books to read, enjoy!

Crystal @ I Totally Paused! said...

I hope you enjoy Wither - I read it earlier this year and really cannot wait for the sequel!

Anonymous said...

i love Heist Society! and Maria Snyder, too :) Darkest Mercy is ok, if you're a Seth fan u'll love it. Wither is also just an ok book for me. great haul you got!

my IMM:
http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/08/05/in-my-mailbox-10/

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice mailbox this week. I really liked Poison Study. I haven't read the other two books yet.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Bonnie said...

Wow, what a fantastic haul! :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm looking forward to reading more from you soon! Have a fantastic week!

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.