Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 28 April 2018

Weekly Wrap Up


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kim @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 



Week Gone By 


The Week Ahead 

I won't bother putting the memes I'm participating in, but I am hoping to get these reviews finished this week.

As she fades by Abbi Glines - Book Review
Passengers by Alexandra Bracken - Book Review
Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken - Book Review

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  

ARC 

Sourcebooks Fire 
Text Publishing

Another World Press

Audible 



I am unsure if I have read Life After Theft, but I like the premise of a criminal trying to do the right thing once passed. Glitter I had never seen before, but I love the setting at Versailles. I'm a bit of an Aprilynne Pike fan as I really enjoyed her Wings series. 


The last 3 have been just ones I've seen around the blogosphere; Marie Lu and Marissa Meyer are both amazing YA Authors so it's just an auto-pilot thing to get their books. Caraval I ended up picking up because it was in Hailey in Bookland's March Wrap-Up Video, check it out! Do you watch Booktubers, if so comment below and link me up to your favourite ones. 

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.