Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 14 April 2018

Stacking the Shelves #22


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's main purpose is to showcase the books you've obtained (borrowed, won/gifted, given for review or purchased) for the week gone by. To participate, link to your own STS post here




This is a Kindle buy,  I don't really buy many ebooks for my Kindle, but Jessica Spotswood posted on social media that this was 99c so I had to get it. It ended up costing $1.99 AUD for me but still a steal, click here if your interested in adding this to your Kindle ebook collection.



I absolutely LOVED this series, but seeing as Cecelia Ahern is one of my favourite Authors, I was beyond thrilled to find out that she has written a YA duo logy. Review coming up soon.



The above books are series' and both book 1's is a re-read, but because I spotted book 2's of both series' I decided to re-read book 1 before starting book 2....does anyone else do this? 

That's the book haul for the week, what books did you get this week? Please link in the comments below. 


0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.