Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 4 December 2008

4 Ingredients Cook Book



Source:- 4 Ingredients

I've started into my whole baking phase again and now would like to enter the unknown world of cooking. I'm in search for the perfect beginner cook book that will help and teach an amateur like myself how to cook.

"4 Ingredients" is another foray into the world of cook books however, after reading some dismal reviews and a quick peruse through the pages I returned it. I had thought that it would be an excellent cook book due to it being a best seller for quite some time and it was just perfect for me; simple, easy, four ingredients and most of all quick, but it seems my search for a beginner's cook book continues. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.


0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.