Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Monday 8 September 2008

The Rauths


The Rauths, found through Sippycups are for Chardonnay's blogroll, is the second blog that I read from start to present. Being quite a new blog (since June) I re-read this blog several times. Like Sippycups are for Chardonnay, this is a personal blog. The writer's (Mrs Rauths) first post  was a great introduction to who she is and beautifully put too:-

"I'm a wife, striving to "let" [my] speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, "living each day with an attitude of gratitude, enjoying the simple pleasures all around and appreciating God's grace. This is my journey through the joys and challenges of living consciously everyday.

I treasure hand-written notes (giving and receiving) and I love you scribbles. I believe a fair argument can only bring my husband and I closer. I eat peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat bread everyday. The sun, a smile and a song changes my mood. Emptying the garbage bag and replacing a light bulb makes me cringe. Please, thank you and yes ma'am are the oxygen of kindness. Sherbet ice cream makes everything better.

Let the journey begin..."

What a beautiful introduction and I cannot wait to see what is yet to come. I appreciate The Rauths blog as I feel I have certain things in common with Mrs Rauth, including browsing for adorable baby items without an actual baby to buy for. An example of a beautiful image found in The Rauths blog. 




0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.