Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 21 June 2013

Friday Blog Hop ~ Feature & Follow Friday + Book Blogger Hop

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • You MUST follow BOTH Featured Blogs of the week (linked below)
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it at the bottom of this post 
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 



This week's Featured Bloggers

Rotten Apple Reads

Q. Share your favourite literary quote


I don't think these are all literary quotes, but I thoroughly enjoy seeing pics like these on Facebook. I cannot find the person who's page I follow that release little block pics with quotes like these, all on reading and books, but I thoroughly enjoy their shared pics daily. Will link to it if I find it. 

I don't have a favourite as there are so many amazing quotes pertaining to books and reading but here are a few that I really like. 








Source: Etsy House of Six Cats









When you are writing your reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until your completely finished the book? 

I write my reviews AFTER I read the entire book, there are times when I've had to write reviews before finishing for a tour, for example, but I rather not do that as sometimes, or should I say most of the time, the explosive ending can be the difference between a four and a five star.

Generally I do my reviews after I finish the entire book, but I do the reviews soon after I finish otherwise there are things that I forget. 


Please Follow Me
Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

Billy Burgess said...

I write my reviews after I finish reading.

Liesel K. Hill said...

Great quotes! The George R.R. Martin one is one of my faves! :D
My FF

Slytherpuff said...

I *love* that Jane Austen quote!

New follower via bloglovin'. :)

Slytherpuff
Bettering Me Up

tsukikomew said...

I've seen a few of these around. Thanks for stopping by. New follower.

Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

Tsuki's Book Blog

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Oh wow, I love the George R.R. Martin quote. So true.
My Hop

Unknown said...

Very lovely quotes about reading!

My FF:
http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

Unknown said...

huge dr suess fan Hi Just hoping through :)old followerJodie @ Aussie Bookworm
have a good weekend

Unknown said...

What wonderful choices!

New follower via Bloglovin!

My FF:
Annoushka @ Annoushka Reads

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Nice quotes. Thanks for sharing :)

bloglovin' follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-53.html

Nina @ Project Read and Review said...

I love it when I find inspiring quotes online - especially with the cute pictures!

New follower via bloglovin'!

Check out my FF here!

Elizabeth said...

I write them as I am reading and make corrections when I am done.

Stop by for my full answer.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

ELAdams said...

Awesome quotes! Love the George R. R. Martin one.

Old Bloglovin follower.

Emma @ From the Writer’s Nest

Spiced Latte said...

Awesome picks., love the quotes!

New follower via bloglovin'!

http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great quotes this week Angelica! I especially love the one from George R. R. Martin (I have to read Game of Thrones)! Have a great weekend :D

Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

Vonnie said...

Awww...I love those quote pics!

When it comes to reviews, I'm with you.

My post

Meredith said...

I agree, I always read first and write after. Unless maybe I can't finish the book :( Great quotes!

Meredith (Old follower)
Meredith’s Musings

Fly to the Sky said...

Love your quotes!! They are super cool! And I totally agree about finishing a book before writing the review because half the time my thoughts change after reading the ending!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!m :)

Bookworm Brandee said...

Those are lovely quotes! I especially like that Austen one! ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.

Nina L. said...

Love all the quotes! Thanks for dropping by my FF.

Nina @ The Bookish Confections

~Jennifer~ said...

I love quotes on pics, too. And Dr. Seuss rocks! I chose a quote from him as well. :)

Old Bloglovin follower!

My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.