Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide

Archives

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 17 May 2013

Feature & Follow Friday ~ Favourite Summer Reading book

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

The Rules:-
  • You MUST follow BOTH hosts Rachel @ Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read
  • You MUST follow BOTH Featured Blogs of the week (linked below)
  • Do your own Feature & Follow Friday post answering the question of the week and link to it at the bottom of this post 
  • Follow and comment on other participants Feature & Follow Friday posts! 


This week's Featured Bloggers


Picture Me Reading



School is out! What is your favourite Summer Reading book?

I can't really name titles but I'll explain what type of books I enjoy for summer:-
  • Light, Contemporary Romance ~ enjoyable, swoon worthy love stories :) 
  • Books by Sophie Kinsella or similar chic lit ~ nothing too serious but has romance, drama and lots of humour
  • Summer related books - books set during summer
  • Thanks to Rachel from Parajunkee for the reminder, but I'd love to re-read Sweet Valley High and The Nancy Drew series. These are series' I very much enjoyed as a teen and if I didn't have a huge TBR pile I'd definitely make these two series my summer reads. They are absolutely perfect! They're enjoyable, easy and fast reads. Nothing serious and very addictive.
Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopping through. :) Chicklits rule the summer!

Old follower via GFC, new Bloglovin follower.
My FF Friday

Bieke @ Istyria book blog

TP said...

I really enjoy Sophie Kinsella's books for quick, fun reading too. I'll pretty much read anything in the summer - doesn't have to be related to the season.

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

yea those are cool authors with great books. nice :)

follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-48.html

Unknown said...

I don't have specific books that I like to read in the summer, but I do enjoy the ocassional light romance or chick lit. I haven't read Sweet Valley High or Nancy Drew is so long...it would be fun to revisit them :) Have a great weekend!

Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

Jenni Elyse said...

I feel like I missed a right of passage. I never read Nancy Drew, or Sweet Valley High or the Babysitter's Club. And, I think I may be too old now to enjoy them, especially for the first time, where they're not beloved favorites. Sad. :(

My FF Post

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said...

I think I'm the only girl who never read the Nancy Drew series! New follower via GFC and BlogLovin'.

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Great answer this week and thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm an old follower :)

Nina L. said...

Hey Angelica! I also love Light Contemporary Romance and Sophie Kinsella too! Thanks for following. Followed you back through Bloglovin.

I'll tweet you! :D

Unknown said...

The light summer reads are definitely a great choice. I remember loving those Nancy Drew books. Thanks for stopping by~

New bloglovin and google + follower, old gfc follower
Cindy @ In This World of Books..

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.