Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 29 March 2009

Beautiful Heart Blog Award


I was blessed to have received this award from a favorite blog of mine, J-Kaye's book blog. I am happy enough to know that someone like J-Kaye actually take the time to read my blog let alone award me with such an award. Thank you J-Kaye!!! Furthermore I just wanted to let J-Kaye know that if I could send the award back to her I would as she's definitely got a "Beautiful Heart" and certainly deserves the award a few times over.

I would also like to pass the award onto:-


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award!

ghettoflower said...

Congrats on the award :) u read so much!!! I need to read as much as u xoxo

Drea said...

Thanks for the award! Oh and to strike out things use < strike> < /strike>. Make sure to take out the spaces :)

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.