Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 7 January 2009

Happy New Year!!!

It's been exactly one week till the turn of the year...2009 so I thought it's time to quickly drop by and wish all a Happy New Year and may the upcoming year be filled with lots of love, laughter, joy and happiness.

I also want to apologise for the lack of post since Christmas day. I've been very pre-occupied with many different books and novels, so much so that it has taken over my internet browsing "hobby". It's quite early and I have not slept hence I will save the incoherent posting for now, but stay tuned as I will write reviews and summaries of the novels I've read of late including that of the Twilight series and just recently completed, hence my late or shall I say very early morning retirement, Charlotte Bronte's "Jane Eyre".

Goodnite or shall I say Good morning for now, as you are bound to see my post is starting to become incoherent already and I will be posting soon regarding the books I've read, till then...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.