Find Me...

Contact Twitter Goodreads Pinterest Facebook Rss Feed

Ratings

My Ratings Guide
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 13 July 2008

Shopaholic Series




I've nearly completed the Shopaholic series (5 in the series) by Sophie Kinsella. My initial gravitation towards the book was the title; as I too am a bit of a shopaholic and enjoy such chick lit books. I must say that these books were great and thoroughly enjoyed how the series documented the life of one woman through her growth, much like what I'd like to do with this blog. Looking forward to reading more of her books (not included in the series) including the latest, Remember Me, and Undomestic Goddess and Can you keep a secret.

0 comments:

Search

Follow Me

Follow on Bloglovin
Button for Paperback Princess

© Paperback Princess | Blog Design by Sarah Bryan | Digital Scrapbooking kits used: Once Upon a Time by Indigo Designs and Enchanted Neighborhood by Irene Alexeeva.